13 August 2018

Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu REVIEW

Summary:

Before he was Batman, he was Bruce Wayne. A reckless boy willing to break the rules for a girl who may be his worst enemy.

My Thoughts:

I never really got much into Batman. I've watched a few movies, but they didn't really stick. But this book was great. Maybe it was because Marie Lu, an amazing author, wrote it. Maybe it was Batman, telling me to give him another chance. Maybe it was both.
Bruce is only 18 in the book, yet he is expected to do so many things an 18 year old shouldn't have to do. He seems to be a very mature guy. Madeline was extremely interesting. I honestly want a prequel, just to know more about her past that was vaguely talked about (not in too much detail).
Literally every book by Marie Lu is perfect.
So read this book. Now.

My Rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment