16 January 2019

Killer Among by S. E. Green REVIEW

My Thoughts:

This book was very interesting. Lane, the main character, has a few secrets that she hasn't told anyone. She killed her mother and aunt after finding out that they were serial killers. Now, there's a killer called 'The Strangler' on the loose. She goes in for the kill...and then realizes it was the wrong person. She then befriends and teams up with Adam, the brother of the man she accidentally killed to find the real Strangler. Along the way, she discovers more secrets of Adam's past.
I have never read a book like this in my whole seventeen years alive. I missed out a lot. I have always wanted to read a book with a main character like Lane.
This book is a good, quick read. Despite the fact that this is the third book in a series, it can be read as a stand alone.
I do wish that this book would have gone into more details about Adam's past. But hopefully there may be another book coming out with some answers.

My Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment