17 December 2015

Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike REVIEW


Summary:

Oracles see the future. But they are never supposed to interfere. Charlotte learned that the hard way. If she hadn't tried to change one of her childhood visions, her mother wouldn't be in a wheelchair--and her father would still be alive.
Since that fateful accident, Charlotte has tried to suppress her visions. But when she receives a premonition of a classmate's murder, she knows she can no longer sit idly by.
Then she meets Smith, a man who not only knows Charlotte's secret but who also claims to have a way for her to manipulate her visions to change the future. But doing this means Charlotte must put herself in the path of the murderer.

My Thoughts:

Wow. I have finally read a book by this author that will get 5 stars. I didn't think I would ever find one.
While I hoped that it would be a scary story, and it wasn't, I still enjoyed this book immensely more than the author's other books that I have read.
Not only is the plot good and interesting, but there's a lot of action and mystery going on. And there's not much romance.

My Rating: 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment