04 December 2015

Death Cloud by Andrew Lane REVIEW


Summary:

It is the summer of 1868, and Sherlock Holmes is fourteen. On break from boarding school, he is staying with relatives in the country and expecting a tedious vacation. Instead, he finds himself in the midst of a shocking murder mystery when two local men die from symptoms resembling the plague. When it becomes clear they have not died from natural causes, Holmes begins to investigate--and uncovers a diabolical plot. So begins his first battle of wits against a brilliantly sinister villain of viciously malign intent.

My Thoughts:

This book was well written and good, but it wasn't as good as my sister told me.
The cause of death of the local people seems to be from bees that normally live in Africa (I think). 
The villain hates Great Britain for some reason.
 There is a substance that the bees react violently to--and he plans for the bees to kill the military people by putting the substance on the military uniforms.
Sherlock tries to stop him. He stops him, but the man gets away.
Like I said, this book was good but not amazing.

My Rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment