15 December 2015

Destined by Aprilynne Pike REVIEW


Wings series: Book Four
Summary:

Laurel now knows the truth: Yuki is a rare Winter faerie, the most powerful--and deadly--of all, and Klea plans to use her to help conquer and destroy Avalon. But Klea's reach extends far beyond one wild Winter faerie. With Tamani, David, and Chelsea by her side, Laurel prepares to face what may be Avalon's final days.

My Thoughts:

YAY!!! I AM FINALLY DONE READING THIS SERIES!!!!
While I enjoyed it for the most part, I didn't like it as much when I read these last books in the series . . .
It seemed to drag out the storyline to the point where I wanted to scream at it to hurry up and not be boring.
That said, I did like this book, but the series wasn't my favorite.

My Rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment