12 December 2015

Freenet by Steve Stanton REVIEW




My Thoughts:

Ugh. I hated this book. While the summary sounded cool and the cover is AMAZING, the book disappointed me a lot.
First, there isn't much description of where the book takes place . . . it's not earth but they don't say what planet (unless the name of the place they go to is the name of the planet).
Second, the book isn't really set in space too much, unlike what the cover makes you think. The characters are only floating in space once (and it's near the end of the book).
Third, there doesn't seem to be much of a storyline at all.
And did I mention some of this book was inappropriate?
While the cover and summary seemed captivating, the book isn't captivating at all.

My Rating: less than 1 star

**I received this as an ebook from NETGALLEY for my honest review. Thank you!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment