29 December 2015

Elementals: the Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow REVIEW



My Thoughts:

Wow. This book was really good, and I'm so happy because I feel as if a lot of the books I read lately were not good at all. I hope to read more by this author soon!
Nicole is forced into a world of learning her powers without having prior knowledge that she is a "witch". She meets new friends who help her learn to control and use her powers, but she's doing it really fast. Almost too fast. Darius, her teacher, shows her a prophecy that he needs her to decipher: the Prophecy of Shadows. She and her classmates and friends must team up to decipher and solve this prophecy before it's too late . . .
Well, it's a lot like Percy Jackson, but it's still really good and well written.
Her realization of her powers could have been a more powerful scene.
But she learns that she might actually be a "demigod" not a "witch" and her father might be Apollo.
Apparently the difference between the two is that a demigod is half-god but a witch has a lot less power and isn't half-god.
I can't wait for more!!!

My Rating: 4.5 stars

**I received this as an ebook from NETGALLEY for my honest review. Thank you!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment