15 December 2015

Mistwood by Leah Cypess REVIEW



Summary:

Isabel remembers nothing. Nothing before the prince rode into her forest to take her back to the castle. Nothing about who she is supposed to be, or the powers she is supposed to have.
Prince Rokan needs Isabel to be his Shifter. He needs her to ability to shift to animal form, to wind, to mist. He needs her lethal speed and superhuman strength. And he needs her loyalty--because without it, she may be his greatest threat.
Isabel knows that her prince is lying to her, but she can't help wanting to protect him from the dangers and intrigues of the court . . . until a deadly truth shatters the bond between them.
Now Isabel faces a choice that threatens her loyalty, her heart . . . and everything she thought she knew.

My Thoughts:

YES!!! THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD!!!
I feel as if I have read it before, though . . .
BUT what's good is that it's better than I remembered (and no, I don't have that great of a memory).
The only problem I have with this book is that apparently Isabel and Rokan like each other??? They don't really mention it until the end of the book, yet it sounds as if there should have been more romance in the book.

My Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment