19 October 2015

Time Eaters by Jay Wilburn REVIEW



Description

Following his father's suicide, Al and his best friend, Nick, devote their lives to building a time machine. When future versions of themselves begin popping up, they find it safe in concluding they've succeeded. However, when an endless army of time-traveling cannibals make an entrance, all the Als and Nicks of the myriad timelines in the universe must do everything they can to reverse the apocalypse they may have accidentally started.

My Thoughts:

Ummmmmmm . . .
Let's just say that I didn't like this book as much as I thought I would.
The story was told in a very confusing way, which made it hard to understand.
The characters were not very likable, and neither was the story.
I didn't like this book very much.

My Rating: 1 star

***I received this book from NETGALLEY as an ebook for my honest review***


No comments:

Post a Comment