16 October 2015

Divided by Elsie Chapman REVIEW


**Sequel to Dualed**
Summary:

West Grayer is done killing. She defeated her Alternate, a twin raised by another family, and proved she's worthy of a future. She's ready to move on with her life.
The Board has other plans. They want her to kill one last time, and offer her a deal worth killing for. But when West recognizes her target as a ghost from her past, she realizes she's in over her head. The Board is lying, and West will have to uncover the truth of the past to secure her future.
How far will the Board go to keep their secrets safe? And how far will West go to save those she loves?

My Thoughts:

When I read Dualed, I didn't expect there to be a sequel. But there is. It was really good, but there was some information that was talked about that didn't get explained, and I don't think that there will be a third book. There was also some swearing. 
But overall, I enjoyed this book.

My Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment