27 October 2015

Rivulet by Jamie Magee REVIEW



My Thoughts:

This book was pretty good, but not as good as I hoped it would be.
The main character has the ability to create ice and touch any object and see her/her family's past. She sees a man named Sebastian and is drawn to him.
Rasure, her aunt (?) hates her and wants the estate for herself.
It turns out that she is a sort of demon.
The main character "dies" at about the middle of the book.
She finds out that her sister also wanted her dead.
She finds Sebastian and he helps her get revenge on her sister and Rasure. And she comes back to life and is now immortal.
This book was boring at times and sometimes dragged on.
But for the most part, it was good.

My Rating: 3 stars

**I received this as an ebook from NETGALLEY for my honest review. Thank you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment