31 July 2016

Doodletopia: Manga by Christopher Hart REVIEW



My Thoughts:

I'm super awful at drawing, so I decided to try out this book and see if it would help me at all.
At first look, I decided it looked cute and fun, but had no idea if it would help.
In some ways, it has helped. I was able to draw something I didn't  throw out because it wasn't at all ugly. It wasn't perfect either though.
I have yet to try everything in this book, but  when I have the time, I will.
It has so far helped in a few small (yet big) ways, and one is that I am able to draw somewhat manga-like eyes. However, looking through this book I realized that the chapter on drawing chibi like characters would be little to no help at all since the author never taught how to draw them in this chapter.

My (Overall) Rating: 3 stars

(here's a pic of a drawing I drew using this book)




**I received this book from blogging for books for free for my honest review. thank you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment