15 May 2016

The Mask by Taylor Stevens REVIEW



Summary:

The Mask finds Vanessa, chameleon and dangerous information hunter, still healing from a Somali hijacking gone wrong. She joins her lover, Miles Bradford, in Japan, and begins to relax into a tentative domesticity--until Bradford is suddenly arrested for murder. Searching for answers and fighting to stay alive, Munroe will soon discover how far she'll go to save Bradford--because she's a strategist and hunter with a predator's instincts, and the man she loves has just stabbed her in the back.

My Thoughts:

Apparently this is a book in a series??? At least it wasn't too confusing, because I never read the other books.
The storyline is kind of interesting. A girl going undercover to save her boyfriend (?) and it's in JAPAN. I really like Japan.
Anyway, I really liked the characters and their development, and the progressing storyline, although it was a little slow to read at first and then got a bit slow in the middle.
I would consider reading the other books by this author.

My Rating: 3 stars

More Info

Author Bio

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review. Thank you!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment