03 April 2016

Jane Unwrapped by Leah and Kate Rooper REVIEW


Summary:

Fluorine uranium carbon potassium. Jane's experiment really went wrong this time. After a fatal accident, teen scientist Jane becomes the first modern-day . . . mummy. Waking up in the Egyptian underworld without a heart certainly isn't the best--especially when it means Anubis, god of embalming, has to devour her soul. Yuck. But when Jane meets the drop-dead gorgeous god, suddenly she's thinking this might not be the worst thing to happen. And then she is pushed to do the impossible--just time-travel and kill King Tut. Well, every experiment has variables which can end in disaster . . . Jane just wishes she could decide whether she wants to strangle Anubis or kiss him.

My Thoughts:

This book was really good:). I borrowed it from my sister who won it from the author.
Let's just say I love books like this--for a while I was obsessed with the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. But this book, while in some ways was similar, was very different. I mean, Jane has to time-travel to kill Tut . . .
Anyway, the only problem I had with this book was a few unexplained parts and the romance between Anubis and Jane, because their relationship wasn't really developed enough.

My Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment