07 February 2016

Brooklyn on Fire by Lawrence H. Levy REVIEW


Summary:

After closing a case with the Brooklyn Police Department, Mary Handley is determined to become an official detective in her own right. And when Emily Worsham shows up at Mary's new office convinced that her uncle was murdered, Mary's second assignment begins.
As she investigates, Mary soon finds herself entangled in a high-stakes family scandal, political corruption, untrustworthy sources, and an unexpected romance with a central member of New York's elite--offering a life of luxury Mary fears she could get used to.

My Thoughts:

This book started out good.
Then it got boring.
Then it got confusing.
Then it got good again.
And then it got inappropriate.
While the mystery parts were sometimes interesting, everything else I didn't like.
I do not recommend this book at all.

My Rating: 2 stars



**I received this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review. Thank you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment