12 September 2015

Thor: The Dark World--Movie Review



Movie Trailer:


Plot:

It's been two years since Jane Foster has seen Thor. While investigating an abandoned building, she  is accidentally  transported to another world where she finds the Aether, a powerful weapon.
The race of Dark Elves had the Aether before it was taken from them to avoid a longer war. Now they wait until the Aether is found so that they can use it to destroy Asgard.
Loki, Thor's brother, is in prison for what he did in the Avengers.
But when the Dark Elves come to destroy Asgard, Thor must have the help of Loki to prevent Asgard from being destroyed.
Will Thor, Loki, and Jane be able to stop the Dark Elves before the Earth is destroyed?

Negative Content:

-There was some kissing.
-There was some swearing

My Thoughts:

I watched this movie for the first time about three or four weeks ago.
I loved it!!!
I cried at Thor's mother's funeral.
I cried when Loki "died".
I smiled at the end because Loki didn't actually die.








My Rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment