01 July 2015

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson REVIEW



Maximum Ride series: Book Three
Summary:

Max travels to Arizona with Fang to get her chip out. But something goes wrong, and she can't feel her left arm. They return to the flock to find that the flock has been captured. While looking for them, Max and Fang also get captured and brought to the School. After escaping, Fang decides to leave the flock with Iggy and the Gasman. Max, Nudge, Angel, and Ari go to Europe, hoping to destroy the main Itex building in Germany to save the world. Will they succeed? Will Fang, Iggy, and the Gasman return to the flock?

What I Liked:

I really enjoyed this book and I love this series. I liked the fight near the end.

What I Didn't Like:

There were a few swear words.

My Rating: 4.5 stars



No comments:

Post a Comment