07 July 2015

Maximum Ride Forever by James Patterson REVIEW


Maximum Ride series: Book Nine
Summary:

Happily ever after is a lie.
I've fought my whole life to keep my family safe.
I've even had to kill those who hunted us down.
But when the world is destroyed and you're alone for the first time ever . . .
how do you find the strength to stay alive?

Maximum Ride Forever is a grand mystery from the first page to the last sentence.
The suspense is hard to imagine . . . and sometimes hard to endure.
Things happen to Max that shouldn't happen to anyone.
The world she knows is gone.
She never has a home to call her own.
Loved ones are lost, found, and lost again.
Every decision, right or wrong, carries a painful price.
Which is why you'll never forget this powerful story.
Maximum Ride Forever will always be with you.

What I Liked:

It's an interesting interpretation of what might happen after the apocalypse. The story is good.

What I Didn't Like:

It swore a couple times. A10103 turns out to be Dylan. Max reveals near the end that she is pregnant.

My Rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment