23 January 2016

The Martian by Andy Weir REVIEW


Summary:

When a dust storm forces his crew to evacuate the planet while thinking him dead, astronaut Mark Watney finds himself stranded on Mar's surface, completely alone.
Armed with nothing but his ingenuity, his engineering skills--and a gallows sense of humor that proves to be his greatest source of strength--Mark embarks on a dogged quest to stay alive. But will the resourcefulness be enough to overcome the impossible odds against him?

My Thoughts:

It wasn't as good as I expected. I seem to have high expectations before reading a popular book, and I am (many times) let down.

There was way too much swearing. I can sort of get why, but even then there's too much.
Some of it was pretty boring-ish. Some things I didn't know what to think.

Overall, it was okay.

My Rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment