11 November 2015

Flicker & Burn by T. M. Goeglein REVIEW


**Sequel to Cold Fury**
Summary:

Sara Jane Rispoli is still searching for her missing family, but now, instead of fighting off a turncoat uncle and crooked cops, she's running from creepy beings with red, pulsing eyes and pale white skin speeding through the streets of Chicago in armored black ice cream trucks; they can only be described as ice cream creatures.
While she battles these new pursuers, Sara Jane also finds herself navigating the unexpected terrain of new family members: an uncle Jack who's suffering from Alzheimer's, but whose foggy memories might also help her unlock some of the most baffling Outfit secrets; and cousin Heather, a gorgeous former child actress, who's guarding a cold fury secret of her own.
The more Sara Jane learns about the Outfit, her family and the fury burning inside of her, the more desperate she becomes to find her family. And after seeing her mother's amputated finger and being whistled in for a sit-down with the Outfit boss himself, Sara Jane knows she's running out of time.

"My name is Sara Jane Rispoli. It's not my birthday, and I haven't eaten cake since I turned sixteen, but I'm plagued by ice cream.
If anyone offers me a cone, I'll break his nose."

"I don't have any plans for the future, other than to continue breathing."

My Thoughts:

This book was SO GOOD. Unlike Cold Fury, it wasn't boring at all. Not even a little bit. 
Which was good, because I hate it when books have boring parts in them.
I love how much action is in this book. I really love it when books like this are written, because there are many disappointing books that make me feel sad.
I hope that the next book will be just as good, or even better!

My Rating: 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment